Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic withdrawals from your bank account are the most economical way to support KGNU. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, less postage & paper costs - it is greener and cheaper. If you'd like to be a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio on a monthly basis, please click here to download the form, sign and return it to KGNU. Or click on our donation button.
KGNU's Spring Plant Sale
KGNU will host our annual plant sale on Sunday, May 31st, from 9 AM to 3 PM at 4700 Walnut Street in Boulder. This will be your opportunity to shop for fantastic starters and gardening supplies. Donations welcome now through Thursday, May 28th. We're accepting garden tools and implements in good condition. For donation pick-up, call Kathleen at: 303.499.5314. Good luck with your gardening!
KGNU Boulder Studios, May 31, starting at 9:00 AM
Does your company match donations?
Many companies match contributions their employees make to non-profits, as a benefit to their employees. Did you know that many of these funds go unused each year? You may be able to match or even double your contribution to KGNU by participating in your employers matching gift program. Contact your Human Resources or Community Relations Specialist at work to ask how to participate. Thanks to your employer, and thank you to you for keeping community radio alive and well.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your old vehicle is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest. We will take cars that run or not, but some restrictions do apply.
All Spotlight items
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AMHost: Carl ArmonA weekly journey through the roots of Gospel music and its contemporary forms.
- Tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMHost: Leland RuckerExplorations in Americana-Post Modern (Times) Bob
- Tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMEnvironmental music and news taped in front of a live audience
- Tomorrow from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMHost: Robin ClaireInterviews with pioneering individuals sharing healthful common sense possibilities for our person, our communities and our world
- Tomorrow from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PMHost: Duncan CampbellDuncan Dialogues with David Orr (Part 1) regarding Oberlin Project and Local Living Economies (Part 2 www.kgnu.org/liviingdialogues/5-31-2015)
- Tomorrow from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMHour-long Dialogs Focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Tomorrow from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PMRevolutions from the Heart of Nature: Environmental and Spiritual News
- Tomorrow from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PMWomen's International News Gathering Service
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHost: Theresa HalseyExplores Native American Issues, Music and Culture
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PMHost: Marinela Maneiro, Marcela Toledo, Jorge CisnerosSpread The Word: A spanish language show
- Tomorrow from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PMExploring the alternatives to violence
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PMRadio from the Grassroots
- Tomorrow from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PMNews and Information for Chinese Immigrants
- Tomorrow from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMHip Hop and Beats
- Tomorrow from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMDub, Dubstep, and Future Dub