KGNU's Annual Plant Sale
Our annual Plant Sale is back and were taking donations! Please join us Sunday, June 4, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 4700 Walnut Street in Boulder. Shop for fantastic starts, gardening supplies, flowers, houseplants, you name it! All proceeds from the Plant Sale will benefit KGNU.
KGNU Boulder Studios, this Sun, starting at 9:00 AM
Youth Podcasting and Radio Camp for Teens!
Calling all teens who would like to participate in KGNU's 5-day Youth Podcasting & Radio Summer Workshop!
Registration is now open for two sessions of our workshops; June 5-9th and June 26-30th
Both workshops run Monday - Friday 12:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M., at KGNU's Boulder studios.
June Board of Directors Meeting
KGNU holds its regularly scheduled monthly Board of Directors meeting at Mon, June 12, 2023 at 6:00 pm MT online via Zoom videoconferencing .
The public is always welcome and encouraged to attend.
Check back here at 5:45 pm on 6/12 for a link to join the videoconference online.
Music Programming Changes
Starting Saturday June 3rd, we are swapping Sound Lab and Corriente!, with Sound Lab moving to Tuesdays, 8-10pm, and Corriente moves to Saturday, 6-8pm.
Click here for a full run-down of the changes.
We want to hear what you think - let us know on our comment line at (303) 447-9911 or online.
2023 Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam
Come celebrate the 35th year of "The Charles" for a fabulous afternoon of music featuring Jake Leg, The Pine Creek Cajun Band, and The Cody Sisters.
Great music, great food, from the sideyard of the Gold Hill Inn. A benefit for KGNU.
Gold Hill Inn, Jul 16, starting at noon
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having difficulty receiving KGNU's signal over the air or experiencing internet streams issues online, please let us know using this form.
We are always trying to improve our signals, streams, and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us in making that happen.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
Check out our wishlist. We're always in need of various items to help update and improve our equipment around the station.
Download the KGNU Mobile App
KGNU's mobile app for iOS and Android makes it easy to stay connected with KGNU wherever you go. Listen live, catch up on stories, podcasts, and previously aired programs on demand. Learn More.
Get involved with KGNU's committees
A lot of KGNU's work is done through committees. One way you can get more involved with KGNU is by joining one of them.
All Spotlight items
- Democracy NowAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Today from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Today from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMIn-depth Discussions on Local News Issues.
- Today from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMHost: Dennis RiderAll new releases plus live Tierro Band with Bridget Law
- Today from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMA weekly program hosted by Richard D. Wolff, Professor of Economics
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMThe News That Didn't Make the News
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMCall-in Program on a Variety of Topics Focused on the National and Local Economy
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMFolk music and Americana
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMHost: Jack RummelOde to the Ladies, Part 1
- Today from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PMMusic from the Big Band and Swing Era
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: David VorzimerJazz with a focus on Traditional, Swing, and Straight-Ahead Jazz.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Linea AbiertaTomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:30 AMNational call-in program connecting Spanish-speaking audiences and newsmakers throughout the US and Mexico.
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 7:00 AMBBC Newsroom brings you global events as they happen.
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show