KGNU Presents: Your Life, Your Story - An interactive workshop
Untangle unhelpful stories with Sarah Elkins, author of Your Stories Don't Define You. How You Tell Them Will.
Join us for this one-hour interactive workshop on April 28, 7-8 PM via Zoom, and learn how to tell your life story or the journey you've been on navigating the pandemic.
The Big Picture Climate Change Series: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water
The Longmont Museum is presenting a series of virtual programs examining climate change, its impact and potential solutions.
Titled The Big Picture Climate Change Series: Earth, Air, Fire and Water, the series will feature panels, lectures and conversations with local scientists and other experts.
Co-presented by KGNU Community Radio and Sustainable Resilient Longmont, the series will culminate with Sustainable Resilient Longmonts annual Earth Day Celebration.
April 19-22, 7:30 p.m.
KGNU Featured in National Case Study Examining Local News
KGNU's TRENDS Podcast and equity reporting initiative in collaboration with the Community Foundation Boulder County (CFBC) are highlighted as a case study in a new national report on local media, titled Healthy Local News & Information Ecosystems: A Diagnostic Framework.
The report measures the strength of news environments across nine different communities nationwide, including Boulder County.
Welcome Shannon Young to KGNU
Shannon Young joins KGNU as the News & Public Affairs Director this week. Read more about her here.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
Download KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App to Your Mobile
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
Check out our wishlist. We're always in need of various items to help update and improve our equipment around the station.
All Spotlight items
- Grateful Dead HourRecordings of the Grateful Dead's live concerts
- Today from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PMHost: Buddha BombExploring Electronic music: IDM, Ambient, House and more.
- Today from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Buddha BombObscure DIY music and audio art
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMHost: Buddha BombLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AMHost: Dr. DecibelThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AMA weekly journey through the roots of Gospel music and its contemporary forms.
- Tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMExplorations in Folk and Americana music.
- Tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMEnvironmental music and news taped in front of a live audience
- Tomorrow from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMHost: Robin ClaireInterviews with pioneering individuals sharing healthful common sense possibilities for our person, our communities and our world
- Tomorrow from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PMHost: Duncan CampbellEvolutionary transformation perspectives in wide variety of fields
- Tomorrow from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMHour-long Dialogs Focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Tomorrow from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PMRevolutions from the Heart of Nature: Environmental and Spiritual News
- Tomorrow from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PMWomen's International News Gathering Service
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHost: Theresa HalseyExplores Native American Issues, Music and Culture
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMHost: Marinela Maneiro, Rossana LongoSpread The Word: Connecting the Spanish speaking community with the resources and services they need for their development and integration.
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PMRadio from the Grassroots
- Tomorrow from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PMHost: Lijin ZhaoNews and Information for Chinese Immigrants
- Tomorrow from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMHip Hop and Beats