Please consider KGNU in your year-end giving
Tis the season to plan your end-of-year, charitable giving. Support your community radio station that brings you news and music all year long. This is the season to show your love and give back to the community that supports you all year.
Your gift today is 100% tax deductible. Give securely on-line at KGNU.org or call 303-449-4885.
KGNUs New Years Eve Party & Live Broadcast at Goosetown Tavern
KGNU is kicking off its 40th anniversary in 2018 with a New Year's Eve Party and Live Broadcast at Goosetown Tavern, 3242 E Colfax Ave in Denver, on Sunday, December 31st from 7 PM 'till 2018.
Goosetown Tavern, Dec 31, starting at 7:00 PM
KGNU and Lions Lair present our fourth quarterly music showcase
KGNU is partnering with Lions Lair in Denver for the fourth quarterly music showcase on December 30th. With KGNU's own DJs Uncle Jeff and bands Dear Rabbit, Curta, A Mountain Beside Me, and Paperbark. Come out and support our community and celebrate Xmas and New Years at Lions Lair, 2022 E Colfax Ave in Denver on December 30th at 8:30 pm.
Lion`s Lair, Dec 30, starting at 8:30 PM
We're is always in need of donations to help update and improve our equipment around the station. Check out our wishlist!
Thank you! Community, Culture and Safety Tax Renewal Passed!
Boulder voters overwhelmingly supported the Community, Culture, and Safety Tax Renewal 2M & 2N ballot initiative in Boulder, an extension of a sales tax that will fund 13 different capital endeavors throughout the city. KGNU is grateful to be part of this amazing opportunity. Thank you Boulder!
Resistance Radio Calendar
Airing Mondays, Resistance Radio announces upcoming events and happenings in the community that are activist and community related. For the full calendar, click here.
Notice of a Proposed Addition to KGNU's Bylaws
On November 13, 2017, the Board of Directors of the Boulder Community Broadcast Association, Inc. proposed an addition of a Vision Statement to the organization's bylaws.
The board will vote on the proposed Vision Statement at their next meeting on December 11th 2017. Public comment is welcome and encouraged. The full text of the proposal is here.
Board of Directors meeting
The board meets on the second Monday of every month at 6 PM. During even numbered months, meetings are held at Denver studio. During odd numbered months, they are held at the Boulder studios.
The public is always welcome and encouraged to attend.
KGNU's offices will be closed from Monday & Tuesday, Dec. 25th & 26th, and on Monday, Jan.1st.
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
We are constantly trying to improve our signals and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMExpeditions into classic and modern Dub music
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMMedia Analysis and Critique
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:35 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:35 AM to 9:00 AMIn-depth Discussions on Local News Issues.
- Tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMMedia Analysis and Critique
- Tomorrow from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Tomorrow from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Tomorrow from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMThe Shortwave Report is a weekly 30 minute review of news stories recorded from a shortwave radio.
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMWeekly discussions with the political activist, author, lecturer and attorney
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 6:00 PM to 6:30 PMHost: Dennis CreeseInterviews with Local and National Labor Activists and Workers
- Tomorrow from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PMGay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender News and Interviews.
- Tomorrow from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMContemporary and vintage Opera recordings.
- Tomorrow from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMClassical music