Out Now: The Human Factor Issue!
The KGNU Magazines are hot off the presses! Magazines are mailed to all current KGNU members and stocked at hundreds of magazine stands across the Front Range. This year's magazine, The Human Factor Issue, features KGNU's on-air presence in print format: amplifying community voices, culture and music.
A Call for LPs and CD donations! KGNUs Annual Record and CD Sale
KGNUs Annual Record and CD Sale is Sunday, Sept. 1, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 6, 5-9 p.m. at our Denver home, 700 Kalamath St.
Whether you are right-sizing your living space, digitizing your crates or changing your taste, music lovers tend to have an overflow. Please consider making a donation of your gently used audio treasures at either our Boulder or Denver studios during business hours, or call 303-825-5468 or email Dave@kgnu.org to arrange a pick-up. Then come to the sale and explore some new-to-you sounds.
KGNU Denver studios, Sep 01, starting at 10:00 AM
KGNU Denver studios, Sep 06, starting at 5:00 PM
Check out our wishlist. We're always in need of various items to help update and improve our equipment around the station.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
Download KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App to Your Mobile
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: George CoddingThe art of improvisation and the shape of Jazz to come.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:35 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:35 AM to 9:30 AMIn-depth Discussions on Local News Issues.
- Tomorrow from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Tomorrow from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Tomorrow from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMA weekly syndicated half-hour news magazine featuring progressive perspectives on national and international political, economic and social issues
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMA weekly program from the internationally renowned progressive talkshow host
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMHoward Zinn – Second Thoughts on the First Amendment
- Tomorrow from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMA weekly exploration of Celtic music.
- Tomorrow from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMTraditional Music from Around the World.