Spring Fund Drive Music Specials
The KGNU Music Department has several audible treats coming up during the Drive – don’t miss out on these one-of-a-kind specials you can only hear from the KGNU DJs.
- Wednesday, March 6th Morning Sound Alternative – The Good Bruce Club – The Music of Bruce Springsteen with Uncle Jeff
- Wednesday, March 6th Afternoon Sound Alternative – 4AD Label Retrospective with Michael Buck
- Wednesday, March 6th Reggae Transfusion – Herstory: Women in Reggae with BloodPreshah
- Thursday, March 7th Afternoon Sound Alternative – Ladies First: Music Made and Performed by Women with Indra Raj and Deana Morton
- Thursday, March 7th HWY 322 – The Music of Folkways Records with Sanford Baran
- Thursday, March 7th Ragtime America – Women’s History Month with Jack Rummel
- Friday, March 8th Morning Sound Alternative – International Women’s Day Special with Meredith Carson
- Friday, March 8th Afternoon Sound Alternative – History of Hip-Hop Beats with DJ A-L
- Saturday, March 9th – Grateful Dead Rare Tapes Special with Chris O’Riley and Paul Epstein
- Sunday, March 10th Roots & Branches – Waiting for the Sun: Before Americana with Pete Miesel and Leland Rucker
- Monday, March 11th Morning Sound Alternative – Rockin’ the Rez: Rumble and Beyond – Native American Influence in Pop Music with Leland Rucker and Theresa Halsey
- Monday, March 11th Afternoon Sound Alternative – Independent Music in the Digital Age with Cal Huss
- Tuesday, March 12th Kabaret – Larry Nix Studio Session
- Tuesday, March 12th Corriente – Un Baile de Corriente with Danielle Gauna
- Wednesday, March 13th Afternoon Sound Alternative – Stars of David: Jews Who Rock with Doug Gertner and Andy Zicklin
- Thursday, March 14th Morning Sound Alternative – The Dead Show: A Tribute to Deceased Musicians with D Rider
- Thursday, March 14th HWY 322 – The Wild Years of Woodstock with Ginger Perry
- Thursday, March 14th Ragtime America – Dixieland and Ragtime with Jack Rummel and Carl Armon
- Saturday, March 16th Reggae Bloodlines – Non-Jamaican Reggae Artists with J-Dub
- Saturday, March 16th – St. Paddy’s Day Special with Karl Kumli
Tune in and don’t miss a minute of these special music shows, our amazing thank-you gifts for your support, and so much more!
There’s a box set of musical reasons to support KGNU during our Spring Fund Drive by becoming a member, renewing your KGNU membership, bumping up your sustaining (SOLR) support, or by making that additional contribution to KGNU today.
Already a KGNU supporter? Tune in a friend to all the reasons that you love and support KGNU. Help us grow our community base by turning on your friends to KGNU. Donate online or call 303-449-4885 to be a part of YOUR local community radio station.