Ready to make a difference in the community? Join the KGNU team as our Membership Coordinator!
The KGNU Membership Coordinator forms a key member of our development team, serving under the general supervision of the Community Development Director, works with a paid staff of eight, more than 300 volunteers, and is responsible for coordinating and implementing the activities of the Membership Department, which provides 60-70 percent of the station’s annual operating income.
The Membership Coordinator focuses on membership cultivation, growth, and retention, identifying prospects for new member acquisition to meet annual revenue goals for the membership program, and assists with providing data-based analysis and proposals for the strategic growth of the membership program.
Core Areas of Responsibility Include (but may not be limited to):
- Coordinate all on-air membership campaigns
- Coordinate, plan, and implement all on-air membership and fund drives/campaigns (x4)
- Write and update pitch points and script materials for fund drives.
- Manage all direct mail campaigns, enlisting volunteer help as needed
- Assist with expanding the Member Benefits Program
- Member Inquiry and Account Follow-Up
- Manage the Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR monthly giving) program
- Maintain the membership database (Salesforce)
- Create and update member and donor history
- Assess all campaign results based on acquired data
- Coordinate volunteer front desk ambassadors
- Train and schedule a wide variety of volunteers to assist the membership department
- Track all incoming station revenue
- prepare weekly deposits, maintain all records
- Generate weekly reports
- Serve on committees as assigned by the Station Manager
See the Full Job Description and Details on How to Apply.
KGNU SEEKS A MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR 2024
Applications submitted by March 8, 2024, will be given priority for review.