31st Annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam
Join us at our Annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam on Sunday, July 21 for a musical performance extraordinaire at Gold Hill, in its 31st year.
Advance tickets are $30 for KGNU members, $35 for non-members. Children 12 and under free. Online sales end Saturday, July 20 at 11pm. Remaining tickets will be $40 day of show at the door only.
Gold Hill Inn, this Sun, starting at noon
RockyGrass Livestream + Broadcast
We're once again thrilled to be live streaming the 2019 RockyGrass festival from Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons! Our live stream coverage begins at 10:30am on Friday, July 26th, and will run for the entire festival.
In addition to our live webstream, we'll broadcast on KGNU's airwaves Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, as well as the Friday and Saturday evenings.
We're live-streaming the entire Arise Music Festival
KGNU will live-stream the entire Arise Music Festival right here on kgnu.org, Aug. 2-4, 2019.
We'll be alternating between the Eagle Stage and the Scene Magazine stage. Click here for the weekend's music schedule.
A Call for LPs and CD donations! KGNUs Annual Record and CD Sale
KGNUs Annual Record and CD Sale is Sunday, Sept. 1, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 6, 5-9 p.m. at our Denver home, 700 Kalamath St.
Whether you are right-sizing your living space, digitizing your crates or changing your taste, music lovers tend to have an overflow. Please consider making a donation of your gently used audio treasures at either our Boulder or Denver studios during business hours, or call 303-825-5468 or email Dave@kgnu.org to arrange a pick-up. Then come to the sale and explore some new-to-you sounds.
KGNU Denver studios, Sep 01, starting at 10:00 AM
KGNU Denver studios, Sep 06, starting at 5:00 PM
Check out our wishlist. We're always in need of various items to help update and improve our equipment around the station.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
Download KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App to Your Mobile
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMHost: Beverly GrantOn The HEAL(Healthy Eating, Active Living) Tip!
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMTime of Useful Consciousness Radio
- Today from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PMA weekly program hosted by Richard D. Wolff, Professor of Economics
- Today from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PMExploring the alternatives to violence
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMCall-in Program on a Variety of Topics Focused on the National and Local Economy
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMFolk music and americana
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMHost: Jack RummelRagtime and related music from the classics of the past up to the music of today
- Today from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PMHost: Dave GlossMusic from the Big Band and Swing Era
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMJazz with a focus on Traditional, Swing, and Straight-Ahead Jazz.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMA Call-in Program on a Wide Range of Topics.
- Tomorrow from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Tomorrow from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.