100 Years of Boulder Burgers at The Sink

Mark Heinritz and John Lendorff from The Sink joins us today on Radio Nibbles to talk burgers and nuggets of The Sink’s history. The Sink was originally Somer’s Sunken Garden, and the doors first opened in 1924. But everyone started calling it “the sink” and the name stuck.

To celebrate this delicious institution’s 100th anniversary, a documentary on the restaurant will be airing at the Boulder Theater June 14.

What’s the best thing John’s tasted lately? Hint: It’s a mashup of Jewish deli and New Mexican cantina cuisines.

Listen:

  • cover play_arrow

    100 Years of Boulder Burgers at The Sink Por Jaijongkit

Download Audio

 

  • cover play_arrow

    100 Years of Boulder Burgers at The Sink Por Jaijongkit

Por Jaijongkit

Por Jaijongkit

Search

Now Playing

Recent Stories

Upcoming Events

0%