KGNU Membership Thank-you Party
A special evening at the History Colorado Center in gratitude to all of KGNU's Listener Members whose financial support keeps KGNU strong. Join us on April 21st to see the traveling exhibit "1968: The Year that Rocked History". KGNU Listener-Members with card get in free.
History Colorado Center, Apr 21, starting at 6:00 PM
Vote for KGNU in Boulder Weekly's annual Best of Boulder Country 2015
Once again, your Community Radio station has been nominated in The Boulder Weekly's Best of Boulder County survey in the Best Nonprofit category.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
No More Struggles: The Raymone Lee Story
Raymone Lee was our first intern at KGNU Denver as a member of the Denver Public Schools ACE Career path group in 2008. He continues to develop his voice through rap music in the Denver studio. This is a video about his journey at KGNU.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic withdrawals from your bank account are the most economical way to support KGNU. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, less postage & paper costs - it is greener and cheaper. If you'd like to be a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio on a monthly basis, please click here to download the form, sign and return it to KGNU. Or click on our donation button.
KGNU Plant Sale
KGNU will host a plant sale on Sunday, May 31st, from 9am to 3pm at 4700 Walnut Street in Boulder. This will be your opportunity to shop for fantastic starters and gardening supplies.
Now is the time to divide does house plants, put cuttings in water and start some indoor seeds. If you have friends with gardens that they will be thinning out, ask them to save some to donate to KGNUs Plant Sale. Were also accepting garden tools and implements in good condition. Donations accepted beginning May 18th. Good luck with your gardening!
All Spotlight items
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMAn Award-winning, Weekly Magazine/Documentary-style Public Affairs Program
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMNational and International Politics
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMHost: Steve MillerMatt Turk - Singer/songwriter, guitarist, mandolinist and longtime roots/rock traveler
- Today from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMThis show presents the music of Latin America, from traditional to modern. Corriente is Spanish for "current".
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMThe art of improvisation and the shape of Jazz to come.
- April 1 from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- April 1 from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- April 1 from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- April 1 from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- April 1 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- April 1 from 8:00 AM to 8:35 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- April 1 from 8:35 AM to 9:30 AMIn-depth Discussions on Local News Issues.
- April 1 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PMHost: Uncle JeffDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- April 1 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMHost: Michael BuckDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.