KGNU Summer Membership Drive
Our summer mini-drive goes until 2 PM Sunday July 12th. Tune in for programming specials and lots of drawings. Donate now and get entered into all the drawings! Call 303-449-4885 or pledge securely online. Click "info" for more details.
The 27th Annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam
"The Charles" is an event for music fans that enjoy mountain air and great food in a spectacular setting. Texas-style barbecue, salads, homemade desserts and micro-brew beers accompany superb music at the Gold Hill Inn in Gold Hill, CO. The event runs from 11:30am until 4:30pm on Sunday, July 19th. The lineup features Chain Station, Sierra Hull and Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen. Click here for more info about the bands and the festival.
Tickets are $20 for KGNU Listener-Members and $25 for the general public. Children 12 and under free with an adult. Tickets may be purchased online at TheCharles2015.brownpapertickets.com.
Phone Shifts during the Summer Membership Drive
Our Summer Membership Drive runs from July 7th-12th, and as always, KGNU relies on Volunteer Power, answering phones and taking pledges.
Click the button below to check the shift availabilities (as some people change their schedules) and to sign up online, or call 303-449-4885. No experience necessary.
More info, phone shift times and a helpful instructional video are here.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your old vehicle is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest. We will take cars that run or not, but some restrictions do apply.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMAdventures in freeform from the late night lab
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMRecordings of the Grateful Dead's live concerts
- Today from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PMExploring Electronic music: IDM, Ambient, House and more.
- Today from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Little FyodorObscure DIY music and audio art
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AMA weekly journey through the roots of Gospel music and its contemporary forms.
- Tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMHost: Leland RuckerExplorations in Americana - The Child in You
- Tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMEnvironmental music and news taped in front of a live audience
- Tomorrow from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMHost: Robin ClaireInterviews with pioneering individuals sharing healthful common sense possibilities for our person, our communities and our world
- Tomorrow from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PMHost: Duncan CampbellEvolutionary transformation perspectives in wide variety of fields
- Tomorrow from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMHour-long Dialogs Focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Tomorrow from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PMRevolutions from the Heart of Nature: Environmental and Spiritual News
- Tomorrow from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PMWomen's International News Gathering Service
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHost: Theresa HalseyExplores Native American Issues, Music and Culture
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PMHost: Marinela Maneiro, Marcela Toledo, Jorge CisnerosSpread The Word: A spanish language show