Special coverage of Inauguration Day protests
On Friday Jan 20th and Saturday Jan. 21st, KGNU will preempt our regular programming for coverage of protests of the inauguration, as well as the Million Women Marches taking place in Washington, D.C., and around the nation.
Tune in for special reports from Democracy Now! and KGNU from 6 AM-1 PM on Friday, and from 9 AM-1 PM on Saturday.
KGNUs Bi-Annual Arugula Buffet Dinner- Reggae Remix with DJ Mahka
Join KGNU for our Bi-Annual Arugula Buffet Dinner- Reggae Remix with DJ Mahka on Thursday, January 26th. Our Winter Arugula event will feature a new buffet style format that showcases Chef Alec's brand new, more accessible menu.
The dinner will be served at Arugula's sister restaurant, Tangerine.
Click Info above for the full menu and ticketing information.
Winter Bike to Work Day
As part of Winter Bike To Work Week, Jan. 23-29, KGNU will host a breakfast station for Bike to Work Day on Wednesday Jan. 25th. From 7 to 9:30 that morning, we will offer coffee from Ozo Coffee, muffins, juice, homemade fruit crisps and more at 4700 Walnut Street.
KGNU Boulder Studios, Jan 25, starting at 7:00 AM
KGNU is (back) in Fort Collins!
KGNU has a new FM translator at 98.7 FM in LaPorte, covering the Fort Collins area. Tune in, turn on!
A story about our expansion appears in the Fort Collins Coloradoan.
New KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle to KGNU is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest, running or not.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic transfers from your bank to ours is the most economical way to support KGNU, so we have incentives. We automatically entered you into all KGNU drawings. Enjoy free shipping on thank-you gifts. Plus, try your luck on monthly concert ticket drawings for SOLR members only. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, fewer mailings - it is greener and cheaper. Become a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio monthly. click here to download the form. or click on our donation button.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
We are constantly trying to improve our signals and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us.
All Spotlight items
- Community Calendar
- BBC News Headlines
- Today from 8:35 AM to 9:30 AMHost: Maeve ConranUnderstanding Historical Trauma
- Today from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMHost: Brian EysterExploring folk and pop music from around the world.
- Today from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMTime of Useful Consciousness Radio
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMA weekly program hosted by Richard D. Wolff, Professor of Economics
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMCall-in Program on a Variety of Topics Focused on the National and Local Economy
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMFolk music and americana
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMHost: Jack RummelRagtime and related music from the classics of the past up to the music of today
- Today from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PMHost: Dave GlossMusic from the Big Band and Swing Era
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMJazz with a focus on Traditional, Swing, and Straight-Ahead Jazz.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News