Support KGNU on Colorado Gives Day, Tuesday Dec. 8
On Tuesday, December 8, Coloradans will come together again to raise millions of dollars for nonprofits like ours. Last year, a remarkable $20.9 million was distributed to Colorado nonprofits statewide.
We have changed our online streaming service
We have changed to a new streaming service provider. For those of you online listeners who use the Tune In Online links to the left or on our Listen page, you will not notice a difference.
If you have our streaming links bookmarked in your favorite media player, you will need to update your bookmarks. See the Direct Tune-In Path section of our Listen page for the new direct links to bookmark.
If you have any questions, email us or call 303-449-4885.
Community Advisory Board meeting
KGNU invites all listeners to the next meeting of our Community Advisory Board (CAB) on Tuesday December 1st at 6 PM at our Boulder station.
KGNU Boulder Studios, Today, starting at 6:00 PM
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle to KGNU is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest, running or not.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic transfers from your bank are the most economical way to support KGNU, so we have incentives. Be automatically entered into all KGNU drawings, plus a special SOLR members only monthly ticket drawing that gives you first dibs. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, fewer mailings - it is greener and cheaper. Become a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio monthly. click here to download the form. or click on our donation button.
Credit Union Membership and Credit Card to Support KGNU
You can support KGNU every time you use your a Platinum Rewards Credit Card from Community Financial Credit Union. Our longtime partner, the BME Federal Credit Union, merged with Community Financial Credit Union last year. KGNU's Affinity Visa Credit Card is being phased out as of September 30th. Get a new MasterCard Platinum Rewards Credit Card and you can still support KGNU with your purchases. All KGNU members are eligible to join this locally-owned not-for-profit financial institution.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMHost: Kathy FrazierThe proving ground for new talent
- Today from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Today from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Today from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Today from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AMKGNU's Science Show
- Today from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMPresentations from the Late Philosopher and Author
- Today from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMHost: FergusDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Today from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMHost: Barry RoarkDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMHost: Donnie L. Bettsa conversation with Winston Grady –Willis and Damion Hoover.
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMAn Award-winning, Weekly Magazine/Documentary-style Public Affairs Program
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMHost: Elena KlaverAvi Chomsky, Si Kahn, and Jonathan Treat-extractive industries and popular resistance
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMLive performances from the KGNU Kabaret
- Today from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMThis show presents the music of Latin America, from traditional to modern. Corriente is Spanish for "current".
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMThe art of improvisation and the shape of Jazz to come.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio