KGNU Membership Thank-you Party
A special evening at the History Colorado Center in gratitude to all of KGNU's Listener Members whose financial support keeps KGNU strong. Join us on April 21st to see the traveling exhibit "1968: The Year that Rocked History". KGNU Listener-Members with card get in free.
History Colorado Center, Apr 21, starting at 6:00 PM
Vote for KGNU in Boulder Weekly's annual Best of Boulder Country 2015
Once again, your Community Radio station has been nominated in The Boulder Weekly's Best of Boulder County survey in the Best Nonprofit category.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
No More Struggles: The Raymone Lee Story
Raymone Lee was our first intern at KGNU Denver as a member of the Denver Public Schools ACE Career path group in 2008. He continues to develop his voice through rap music in the Denver studio. This is a video about his journey at KGNU.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic withdrawals from your bank account are the most economical way to support KGNU. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, less postage & paper costs - it is greener and cheaper. If you'd like to be a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio on a monthly basis, please click here to download the form, sign and return it to KGNU. Or click on our donation button.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your old vehicle is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest. We will take cars that run or not, but some restrictions do apply.
All Spotlight items
- BBC NewshourDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMSacred Economics
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMFolk music and americana
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMHost: Jack RummelRagtime and related music from the classics of the past up to the music of today
- Today from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PMHost: Dave GlossMusic from the Big Band and Swing Era
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMJazz with a focus on Traditional, Swing, and Straight-Ahead Jazz.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMHost: Roger J. WendellThe Progressive Argument For Reducing Immigration into the United States
- Tomorrow from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PMHost: Meredith CarsonDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Tomorrow from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PMHost: NatDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMHost: Veronica Straight-LingoLocally Produced Interviews Featuring the Visual & Performing Arts
- Tomorrow from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMA Daily Half-hour Progressive U.S. Radio Newscast Owned and Managed by News Reporters
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMTavis Smiley welcomes a variety of guests to be part of a high-energy exchange of views, information, and insight.
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World