Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic withdrawals from your bank account are the most economical way to support KGNU. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, less postage & paper costs - it is greener and cheaper. If you'd like to be a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio on a monthly basis, please click here to download the form, sign and return it to KGNU. Or click on our donation button.
KGNU's Spring Plant Sale
KGNU will host our annual plant sale on Sunday, May 31st, from 9 AM to 3 PM at 4700 Walnut Street in Boulder. This will be your opportunity to shop for fantastic starters and gardening supplies. Donations welcome now through Thursday, May 28th. We're accepting garden tools and implements in good condition. For donation pick-up, call Kathleen at: 303.499.5314. Good luck with your gardening!
KGNU Boulder Studios, May 31, starting at 9:00 AM
Does your company match donations?
Many companies match contributions their employees make to non-profits, as a benefit to their employees. Did you know that many of these funds go unused each year? You may be able to match or even double your contribution to KGNU by participating in your employers matching gift program. Contact your Human Resources or Community Relations Specialist at work to ask how to participate. Thanks to your employer, and thank you to you for keeping community radio alive and well.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your old vehicle is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest. We will take cars that run or not, but some restrictions do apply.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 3:00 AM to 6:00 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Today from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AMClassic Country and New Music Steeped in That Tradition.
- Today from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMHost: Robin ClaireBluegrass music from the traditional to the contemporary.
- Today from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PMNew traditions in international sound.
- Today from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMReggae and its roots: Ska, Rock Steady, Dub, Dance Hall and more.
- Today from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMAfrobeat, Jitjive, Rai, Soukous, African Jazz, and Afro-Caribbean rhythms. The only Colorado radio program focused on the sounds of Africa.
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMAdventures in freeform from the late night lab
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMRecordings of the Grateful Dead's live concerts
- Today from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PMExploring Electronic music: IDM, Ambient, House and more.
- Today from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Little FyodorObscure DIY music and audio art
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio