KGNU Membership Thank-you Party
A special evening at the History Colorado Center in gratitude to all of KGNU's Listener Members whose financial support keeps KGNU strong. Join us on April 21st to see the traveling exhibit "1968: The Year that Rocked History". KGNU Listener-Members with card get in free.
History Colorado Center, Apr 21, starting at 6:00 PM
Vote for KGNU in Boulder Weekly's annual Best of Boulder Country 2015
Once again, your Community Radio station has been nominated in The Boulder Weekly's Best of Boulder County survey in the Best Nonprofit category.
Support KGNU's 3D Capital Campaign
Help us raise $250,000 in order to make KGNU more Digital, Durable, and Dependable. We're half way towards our goal! More details at KGNU in 3D.
No More Struggles: The Raymone Lee Story
Raymone Lee was our first intern at KGNU Denver as a member of the Denver Public Schools ACE Career path group in 2008. He continues to develop his voice through rap music in the Denver studio. This is a video about his journey at KGNU.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic withdrawals from your bank account are the most economical way to support KGNU. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, less postage & paper costs - it is greener and cheaper. If you'd like to be a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio on a monthly basis, please click here to download the form, sign and return it to KGNU. Or click on our donation button.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your old vehicle is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest. We will take cars that run or not, but some restrictions do apply.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMRecordings of the Grateful Dead's live concerts
- Today from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PMExploring Electronic music: IDM, Ambient, House and more.
- Today from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Little FyodorObscure DIY music and audio art
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AMA weekly journey through the roots of Gospel music and its contemporary forms.
- Tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMExplorations in Folk and Americana music.
- Tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMEnvironmental music and news taped in front of a live audience
- Tomorrow from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMHost: Robin ClaireInterviews with pioneering individuals sharing healthful common sense possibilities for our person, our communities and our world
- Tomorrow from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PMHost: Duncan CampbellDuncan Dialogues re The Yearning to Belong and 21st Century Initiaion Crises Part 2 with John O'Donohue, author of Eternal Echoes (Part 1 is at www.kgnu.org/livingdialogues/3/22/2015)
- Tomorrow from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMHour-long Dialogs Focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Tomorrow from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PMRevolutions from the Heart of Nature: Environmental and Spiritual News
- Tomorrow from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PMWomen's International News Gathering Service
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHost: Theresa HalseyExplores Native American Issues, Music and Culture
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PMHost: Marinela Maneiro, Marcela Toledo, Jorge CisnerosSpread The Word: A spanish language show
- Tomorrow from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PMExploring the alternatives to violence
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PMRadio from the Grassroots
- Tomorrow from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PMNews and Information for Chinese Immigrants
- Tomorrow from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Tomorrow from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMHip Hop and Beats